2/27/2017

Book Report 03

































Project Description
Big Juicy Hardcover Coffee Table Book filled with nuggets of insights and laughs. 

Estimated Date Of Completion
Possibly ready to print by September 2017

Today’s Date
Monday February 27, 2017

Progress
Last week’s plan was to go through everything I’ve written and decide what I’ll use. I completed about half of it because there was so much to go through! Also I was kind of not very productive for 3 days, but even if I was, I’m not sure I could’ve … I’ll stop myself now, I could’ve done it all, but I didn’t. Okay, letting that go.

Plan For This Week
Since I’m preparing for the One of Kind Show, I’m going to focus this week on craft shows. The good, the bad, the preparations, the costs, the toll it takes on my energy and my family. The thrill of the show, the hope for big profits, the let down when it’s not profitable. The products I’ve gone to market with. What’s worked, what hasn’t.


I’m also giving a talk about selling wholesale later this month at Maker Conference – A conference for Canadian artisans, artists and designers, so this is a great opportunity to get my thoughts and stories together for that.