10/11/2016

Cartoon 678 • Dressing for Sexy Success

When I was a young woman, I briefly worked in a downtown office. I wore high heels, skirts and panty hose. I consider it one of the most uncomfortable times in my life.

Sometimes I'd go out dancing at night, usually downtown. I'd wear heels then too. I looked good, or at least I thought I did, but I suspect that my longer leaner smoother shiny legs were overshadowed by my heavy-footed forward-leaning stomp.

I realize there are many people who feel powerful wearing heels, I did, I don't anymore. Although I did hold on to one pair. They collect dust in the basement, because you never know when there will be an occasion where I must appear sexier than I actually am.

Yours in sexy humour,

Cathy


see this and other funny cartoons at http://shop.everydaypeoplecartoons.com/